Sunday, July 3, 2011

Quick Strapless Beach Dress Update

Here is some real quick update on the cute strapless beach dress that I started as well. Haven't worked much on it lately, neither on the flouncy Brazilian dress... but about to resume both as summer vacation time is approaching... fast! :)




This is how and what the stitch pattern of the top part will be. I am crocheting top-down, so after I reach right below my breast line to form an empire waist, I will continue in a different pattern and start tapering the dress shape by regular increases (just by using different hook sizes!) It will be tying at the back with a string as the original... just hope that the yarn that I have would be enough (300 gr), or I will have to start looking for the same or almost the same color cotton yarn. 

No comments: